We all know what a wallet is - a small case that’s used to carry items such as credit cards, cash, and identification. However, wallet companies all over the world (including WalletBe) have become creative with our wallets and designed new looks. It’s these designs that have turned wallets into a fashion statement and accessory rather than just a simple tool. Through this evolution of style and utility, you can now select the perfect wallet for you because of both its appearance and usefulness! Take a look at the wallet types to learn more about them and choose the best option for you:
- Credit card wallets - These wallets are perfect for anyone who only carries cards with them and prefers to go without cash. If you are more of a cash-friendly person, you might prefer a money clip wallet, coin wallet, or a checkbook wallet.
- Bi-fold wallets - These wallets fold into two parts, which is why they are called a bi-fold.
- Tri-fold wallets - These fold into three parts! Oftentimes this extra fold allows for more credit card slots or a specific section for your ID.
- Front pocket wallets - You may find it strange that certain wallets were made to be placed in the front pocket, but they are! These wallets are usually a bit smaller and were designed to slide comfortably into a front pocket.
- Clutch - Women going out for a night on the town may opt for a clutch, as usually, they are a bit more spacious than a typical wallet. They usually have space to include a phone and any other items you may need, as clutches also tend to be a substitute for pockets and the purse as a whole, as well.
- RFID wallets - These wallets were designed to prevent identity and credit card information theft from your wallet. If you are concerned about the safety of your information, definitely consider carrying around an RFID wallet.
- Money clip - These clips aren’t really wallets, as they are usually just a clip for your cash a spot to slide an ID and a credit card or two. These are a good choice for someone who doesn’t want to take up much space with the excess fabric they could have from a leather wallet.
- Accordion wallets - These wallets usually have some sort of fastener, as they open up to look like an accordion. They can have two pockets, four, or more depending on which one you choose. This allows much more space for the user to organize more than just money. For example, an accordion wallet would be a great choice for someone to keep track of rewards cards or receipts.
- Cell phone case wallets - These wallets can come in all sorts of styles and designs! The main difference is that these wallets have a space for you to store your phone as well as your cash and cards.
Whether you are looking for a men’s leather wallet or a women’s clutch, we have exactly what you need at WalletBe! Be sure to shop our online store today for the best deals and latest styles.
Wallets, billfolds, change purse - whatever your name for this everyday essential tool, we are certain that you’ve used at least one before! When it comes to finding the perfect everyday wallet, whether it’s a front pocket wallet or a clutch, WalletBe is the place to shop! We have everything you need to keep your [...]
While pickpocketing is not a common crime in the United States, it is still a widely feared and popular one in many other countries, especially European ones. While our RFID blocking wallets are wonderful when it comes to protecting you from electronic theft, they cannot keep your credit cards and IDs safe if they are [...]
Modern technology is a wonderful thing, but it can sometimes be our worst enemy. The data kept in your wallet at all times is enough for someone to snag your credit card information and possibly even steal your identity! How can they do this? These thieves can steal your information by using something called radio [...]
If you’re going out on the town with your best friends, you need to make sure you have the perfect outfit to wear! As wonderful as we are sure you look in your office attire, you might want to consider switching it up before your group heads downtown to the bars or to the comedy [...]
Chances are, your wallet is a regular fixture in your day-to-day life. From smartphone wallets to passport carriers to accordion wallets to front pocket wallets to slim billfolds, there’s a type of wallet out there for every man and woman. Your own personal wallet style is something that you may have never considered before, but [...]
Anytime they leave the house, men across the country have one thing in common: they want to make sure they don’t forget something. Having the ability to know where all of your important artifacts are - from keys to cash to credit cards to your driver’s license - can be a huge load off your [...]
Lots of people like to travel light, and for good reason. There’s a lot to the phrase, “the more stuff you own, the more it owns you”. Attempting to navigate a congested airport, shopping mall, concert venue, or sports arena can be stressful, especially when you’re also trying to keep track of all your important [...]
When it comes to men’s wallets, there seems to be an unwritten rule that limits the number for any single person to one. Women can have tens of purses for a wide variety of uses and occasions, so why shouldn’t men be able to do the same thing with their wallets? Okay, so maybe you’re [...]
Do you remember your first wallet? Like your first wristwatch or piece of jewelry, having your own wallet made you feel like an adult, even if you barely had any use for it. If you were like most children, you probably got one before you needed it for keeping money, which you were likely only [...]