What’s the Difference in Wallet Types?
We all know what a wallet is - a small case that’s used to carry items such as credit cards, cash, and identification. However, wallet companies all over the world (including WalletBe) have become creative with our wallets and designed new looks. It’s these designs that have turned wallets into a fashion statement and accessory rather than just a simple tool. Through this evolution of style and utility, you can now select the perfect wallet for you because of both its appearance and usefulness! Take a look at the wallet types to learn more about them and choose the best option for you:
- Credit card wallets - These wallets are perfect for anyone who only carries cards with them and prefers to go without cash. If you are more of a cash-friendly person, you might prefer a money clip wallet, coin wallet, or a checkbook wallet.
- Bi-fold wallets - These wallets fold into two parts, which is why they are called a bi-fold.
- Tri-fold wallets - These fold into three parts! Oftentimes this extra fold allows for more credit card slots or a specific section for your ID.
- Front pocket wallets - You may find it strange that certain wallets were made to be placed in the front pocket, but they are! These wallets are usually a bit smaller and were designed to slide comfortably into a front pocket.
- Clutch - Women going out for a night on the town may opt for a clutch, as usually, they are a bit more spacious than a typical wallet. They usually have space to include a phone and any other items you may need, as clutches also tend to be a substitute for pockets and the purse as a whole, as well.
- RFID wallets - These wallets were designed to prevent identity and credit card information theft from your wallet. If you are concerned about the safety of your information, definitely consider carrying around an RFID wallet.
- Money clip - These clips aren’t really wallets, as they are usually just a clip for your cash a spot to slide an ID and a credit card or two. These are a good choice for someone who doesn’t want to take up much space with the excess fabric they could have from a leather wallet.
- Accordion wallets - These wallets usually have some sort of fastener, as they open up to look like an accordion. They can have two pockets, four, or more depending on which one you choose. This allows much more space for the user to organize more than just money. For example, an accordion wallet would be a great choice for someone to keep track of rewards cards or receipts.
- Cell phone case wallets - These wallets can come in all sorts of styles and designs! The main difference is that these wallets have a space for you to store your phone as well as your cash and cards.
Whether you are looking for a men’s leather wallet or a women’s clutch, we have exactly what you need at WalletBe! Be sure to shop our online store today for the best deals and latest styles.