How to Choose the Perfect Wallet For Women
Posted by WalletBe on Oct 16th 2017
The perfect wallet is your white whale. You want something that is functional and fashionable while still being high-quality and durable. This can feel like the impossible dream for some women, as it seems that many wallets embody a couple of these qualities, but rarely all of them. That’s where WalletBe comes in! At WalletBe, we offer a wide selection of wallets for women that are stylish yet practical. In this blog, we will go over the considerations you should make to choose the perfect wallet for your needs.
What to Consider
When you are choosing the perfect wallet, it’s best to first consider how you will use them. When it comes to women’s wallets, it can be difficult to choose which style is best for your lifestyle because there are so many different kinds. There is the ultraslim wallet that fits into your going out clutch, your travel wallet, plus your larger, day-to-day wallet. With all this wallet switching, you’re bound to forget something in the process. Therefore, it’s best to try to simplify by finding a wallet that will work across different occasions.
WalletBe Women’s Wallets Styles
Here are some styles of women’s wallets that are offered at WalletBe:
- Accordion Wallet: An accordion wallet conveniently folds flat but opens to be able to accommodate a larger selection of items than you might expect. This is great for women who need to carry a lot of cards but don’t want too much bulk.
- Clutch Wallet: Clutch wallets, or mini-purses, can be carried by themselves, providing a convenient, lightweight, and fashionable wallet option. These wallets are ideal for women who do not want to carry large purses.
- Coin Wallet: A coin wallet features a pouch designed to hold coins. If having a pouch for coins is a priority for you, look for a wallet with a zippered pouch to ensure they are securely carried.
- ID Wallet: An ID wallet is a small and thin wallet that is designed to only hold a small number of cards and maybe some cash. This is a good option for anyone who wants to avoid a bulky wallet. The beauty of this type of wallet is that it can seamlessly fit into your smaller or larger purses!
- Travel Wallet: Travel wallets feature sections that allow you to carry more while traveling, such as your passport. If you are a world traveler, this type of wallet is a must-have.
- Bill Fold Wallet: A bill fold wallet is any wallet that holds a section for bills that folds. If you often carry cash, a billfold wallet allows you to save space.
There are several different closures featured on women’s wallets, including:
- Twist enclosures
- Kiss locks
This may seem like a small factor, but in reality, the closure of your wallet makes a big difference. Think about trying to open a Velcro wallet in a quiet place, for example. Additionally, some closures will require both your hands, while others do not. Some provide more security than others, particularly if they feature a coin pouch. Think about how you use your wallet and how the closure may impact its use.
Another consideration that you must make is the material from which your wallet is made. In our humble opinion (and not to mention, popular opinion), leather is the best material for a wallet. This is because it is sturdy, pleasant to touch, and classically beautiful. We also offer our leather wallets for women in a variety of patterns and colors. However, wallets can also be made out of a variety of other materials, such as canvas, synthetic fabric, or aluminum.
Regardless of the type of wallet you prefer, we have a wide selection from which you can choose here at WalletBe. Shop our collection of cell phone wallets, travel wallets and more here today!