The WalletBe Cash-Card-Coin Accordion is a smartly designed wristlet wallet that helps you find what you're looking for at a quick glance. It's small, compact, and thin yet will hold your ID, 10 credit cards, folded cash and coins. The zip around feature adds security and privacy and the wristlet is detachable.
Made of hand finished, two toned Italian Croco Embossed Leather, this wallet fits in the smallest purse and, again, can be carried as a wristlet. A variety of trendy colors makes it easy to see in your purse or to own more than one! The Outer ID offers the convenience of quick viewing, quick removal or our exclusive hidden curtain feature to keep it securely out of view when carrying as a wristlet. Portability and convenience - perfect for the times you need something stylish but don't want to be burdened with an accessory that bogs you down.
If you're looking for a wallet that can hold even more of your essentials, check out our leather wallet purses, known on our online store as the Double-Wide Accordion. Your lifestyle needs are different depending on where you're going, what you're doing, and how you're dressed. We have the women's wallet for any occasion. We also offer matching leather key fobs to hold your keys and to complete the matching set!
- Italian Leather: croco embossed & brilliant two-tone
- Keeps you organized
- Fits in the palm of your hand, in large pockets, and in any handbag
- 10 credit card slots - accordion style
- Zip Around body and inner coin pouch
- Secure inner elastic cash slot
- Double-gusseted expanded coin purse
- Convenient Outer ID with hidden curtain
- Detachable leather wristlet
- Stylish and contemporary colors
- Leather Colors: Classic Black, Brown, Kelly Green, Fuchsia, Ocean Blue, Orange, Purple, Ferrari Red, Metallic Bronze, Teal
- Actual Size: 4.35 x 3.5 x 1.5
Not as good as the original
Posted by Unknown on Mar 29th 2017
I ordered this newer version of the original accordion wallet thinking I would like the coin compartment better. Although I did like that feature, the zipper gusset around the wallet seemed to be oversized and made the wallet wider and less compact. I am in the process of exchanging it for the original accordion version, which I love.